Beautiful semi-detached house with lots of living space, luxury fitted kitchen, wood-burning fireplace, complete bathroom, large garage with driveway and maintenance-friendly garden, located on a quiet private courtyard in the pleasant and child-friendly Stripheldenbuurt of Almere Buiten. This characteristic-looking 2-hairdresser has a nice neutral finish and is maintained with care, making the house READY TO MOVE!
Due to the central location you will find a supermarket, various shops (center of Almere Buiten), a health center, various schools (primary and secondary), a bus stop and Oostvaarders train station within walking or cycling distance. A nice side effect for nature lovers is that the Kotterbos and the beautiful nature reserve ‘De Oostvaardersplassen’ are nearby. In addition, you can reach roads to Amsterdam (A6), Utrecht (A27) and Lelystad in no time.
Year of construction 2007, living area approximately 157 m2, content approximately 594 m3, plot area 202 m2.
Please note: this concerns an offer from a price of 519,000 euros k.k.
Layout ground floor:
– Entrance, spacious hall, toilet, staircase and access to the living room.
– Spacious, bright living room (extended) with attractive wood-burning fireplace, closet and patio doors to the backyard.
– Modern L-shaped luxury kitchen (built in 2016) with plenty of cupboard space, large wide composite worktop and various quality built-in appliances, namely: extractor hood, induction hob, combination convection/steam oven, second combination convection oven/microwave, induction hob, extractor hood, dishwasher, spacious fridge with In addition, a spacious freezer.
– The ground floor has timeless, large tiles with underfloor heating.
– The ground floor was re-plastered and painted in 2018.
Layout 1st floor:
– Large landing with stairs and, indoor storage room where washing machine and dryer are set up, stairs.
– 3 bedrooms with generous dimensions (see the 2D/3D floor plans on Funda).
– Sleek bathroom with walk-in shower, spacious whirlpool bath with underwater lighting, washbasin with furniture and toilet.
Layout 2nd floor:
– 4th bedroom with fitted wardrobe and a large storage room behind it
– Large mountain/study room that can easily be converted into a 5th bedroom. The central heating combi boiler is also installed in this room.
– Well-maintained, paved front garden, private parking with space for 2 cars and an attached, stone garage with access to the backyard.
– Wide and maintenance-friendly backyard with large sun terrace, fences, borders and lawn.
– Ready-to-use 2-hairdresser with garage located in a quiet, child-friendly private courtyard
– Kitchen was renovated in 2016 and ground floor in 2018
– Parking for extra car on site
– Central location: near supermarket, schools, shops, public transport and other facilities
– Close to roads to Amsterdam, Utrecht and Lelystad (A6 and A27)
– Fully insulated, ground floor with underfloor heating
– Exterior painting done in 2015
– Large windows with turn/tilt windows
– Fiber optic is present
– Energy label A
Delivery in consultation.