Sunny quadrant house with 4 rooms, complete kitchen and sleek bathroom, located on a quiet, car-free courtyard in the popular “Muziekwijk” of Almere Stad. This recently finished, well-maintained and architect-designed house (Bouw Rai 1990, Herman Hertzberger) has a surprisingly playful layout and beautiful light through the many windows. In this day and age it is nice to know that there is no gas but district heating, electric cooking and there is a very good possibility to install solar panels on the roof.
The location is very central, because within a few walking/cycling minutes you will find a supermarket, local shops, the Muziekwijk train station, a few schools, a health center and for nature lovers, the great Muzenpark and Beatrixpark are just around the corner.
You can also reach the roads to Amsterdam, Lelystad and Utrecht within a few minutes!
Year of construction 1990, living area approximately 120 m2, volume approximately 406 m3, plot area 140 m2
Please note that this concerns a starting price of € 375,000, k.k.
Layout ground floor:
– Entrance hall, meter cupboard, staircase, pantry and patio door to the living room
– Atmospheric living room including wood stove, with lots of light through the large patio doors to the garden
– Complete L-shaped kitchen with large worktop, various basket drawers, plenty of cupboard space and built-in appliances, namely: extractor hood, induction hob, combi microwave, dishwasher and fridge/freezer combination
– The ground floor has a beautiful solid oak parquet floor laid with herringbone
– Indoor (1st) storage room that can be reached from the front garden, with space for the washing machine and dryer
Layout 1st Floor:
– Landing with stairs
– Timeless bathroom with walk-in (rain) shower, 2 teak furniture with natural stone washbasins, a 2nd toilet, and design radiator
– 3 bedrooms with good dimensions (see the 2D/3D floor plans on Funda)
– This first floor has a neutral colored carpet
Layout 2nd floor:
– Large studio with space for the washing machine and dryer and door to a balcony. From this floor you can also go down at the front of the house with the stairs on the outer wall. A nice side effect is that you can easily realize a roof terrace at the rear
– Laminate has been installed on this floor
The sunny garden around (south west location) with various, cozy sitting areas and a second storage room has been laid out in a maintenance-friendly manner and is surrounded by lots of greenery, giving you a lot of privacy. The garden is provided with greenery all year round.
– An original architect-designed Quadrant home with a surprising layout
– The house is fully insulated and well maintained,
– Sun all day long, thanks to an ideal sun position on the south / west
– Parking around the corner
– Central and child-friendly location, near shops, train station and roads
Delivery possible from April 1.