Lovely, light family home with a sunny garden, located on the edge of the popular Muziekwijk Almere-Stad.
This fine, light house is gasless, equipped with district heating and offers energy label A!
Muziekwijk is well known for its ideal location in relation to the center of Almere-Stad and also for the shopping center and railway station. In the vicinity are various facilities such as schools (both primary and secondary education), bus stop and also various sports/recreational facilities. Also good to know that you can reach the roads to Amsterdam, Utrecht and Lelystad within a few minutes by car
Year of construction 1987, living area approx. 107m2, plot area 132m2
– Entrance, cloakroom, toilet, staircase and access to the living room.
– Wide living room with fixed cupboard and French door to the sunny, deep garden.
Upon entering, the beautiful light immediately catches the eye through the large windows.
– Semi-open, L-shaped kitchen with spacious worktop, lots of cupboard space and built-in appliances.
– The entire living room has a neutral colored laminate floor.
– Landing with staircase.
– Very spacious first bedroom (formerly 2 bedrooms) over the entire width of the house. This bedroom with two large skylights and fixed wardrobe can easily be converted into 2 bedrooms.
– Second bedroom with good dimensions (see the 2D/3D floor plans Funda).
– Bathroom with shower facilities, sink and second toilet.
– Laminate has been installed on this floor.
– Large attic room with windows.
– There is certainly the possibility to realize a second (bed) room in this attic.
– The attic room is equipped with partial parquet.
– Front garden where you can enjoy the afternoon sun.
– The sunny, deep backyard with detached wooden shed and back is oriented to the east. The garden is fully paved making it very easy to maintain.
– Central location
– Family house with lots of light
– District heating
– Fiber optic available
– Energy label A
– Delivery in consultation