Detached villa with wonderful unobstructed views over a city canal and beautiful park, located in a nice, central location in the “Landgoederenbuurt”. This comfortable family home with a striking architectural style has no less than 5 rooms, 2 bathrooms, a modern open kitchen and a private, sunny garden. There is also the possibility to park 2 cars on private land.
Good to know that this house with its playful and practical layout is life-resistant because both a bedroom and a bathroom have been realized on the ground floor. It is also important that you can work from home through a separate work / practice room on the ground floor.
The Landgoederenbuurt in Almere Buiten is a quiet and pleasant residential area. Directly opposite the house is a park to get a breath of fresh air, go for a run or just take a walk with the dog. The train station, bus stops, primary and secondary schools, several sports facilities and the shopping center of Almere Buiten are within a radius of 1.5 km. By bike and bus it is 15 minutes to the center of Almere Stad.
The Sportlaan opens directly onto the access road of Almere Buiten with the ring road and the A6 and A27. As a result, surrounding cities such as Amsterdam, Utrecht, Amersfoort and Lelystad are easily accessible. Moreover, there are excellent bus and train connections.
Built in 1992, living area approximately 149 m2, plot area 321 m2
Layout ground floor:
– Entrance hall, toilet, access to the utility room with space for the washing machine and wardrobe. From the pantry there is access to the practice / office
– Spacious, bright living room with fireplace and sliding doors to the side and backyard. The open kitchen and garden room with skylight are accessible from the living room
– Modern kitchen (built in 2018) with large counter top, plenty of cupboard space, cozy sitting bar and various built-in appliances, such as: extractor hood, gas hob, dishwasher, fridge freezer and 2 combi ovens
– Large bedroom (see dimensions on the 2D/3D floor plans) with private bathroom
– 1st bathroom with shower cabin, washbasin with furniture and 2nd toilet
– Almost the entire floor has a beautiful marble floor partly with underfloor heating. Laminate has been laid in the work/practice room.
Layout 1st floor:
– Spacious landing with windows that create a beautiful light
– 2 bedrooms, of which the master bedroom at the rear has its own walk-in closet
– 2nd bathroom with shower facilities, bath, washbasin with furniture and 3rd toilet
– Part parquet and carpeting have been installed on this floor
– The front garden has a driveway where you can park 2 cars and a large border with mature plants
– The private, sunny backyard (south-east) is attractively landscaped with a sun terrace, lawn with greenery, fences
and a storage room. You can reach the front by bicycle through the side garden
– Detached, life-resistant house with an extension that provides more living space
– Parking space for 2 cars on site
– The facades of the house were cleaned in 2023
– The house is fully insulated
– Various windows are equipped with sun screens
– Central heating boiler (2016)
– The house has no barriers on the ground floor, making it very suitable for the disabled
– In 2000, the house was expanded over the full width at the rear with approximately 21 m2
– Possibility to work at home
– Energy label B
– The underfloor heating and 4 radiators can be remotely controlled via smart system and mobile app.
– There is a security alarm system
– The toilet on the ground floor was fully renovated in 2018 and the bathtub and the WC in the bathroom on the
first floor were replaced in 2018