This fantastic semi-detached house with garage, 6 rooms, contemporary fitted kitchen, 2 bathrooms and attractively landscaped garden is located on the edge of the beautiful and green district of De Meenten. This fine family home is well maintained, offers you wonderful unobstructed views to the front and rear and has a house width with an interior size of more than 9 meters!
The location of the house is very favorable. The lively shopping center of Almere Haven, a bus stop, various schools, the harbor basin with cozy restaurants and for nature lovers the Waterlandse Bos and Schapenbos are within walking/cycling distance. Not unimportant that you can reach the roads to Amsterdam, Utrecht and Lelystad within a few minutes by car.
Year of construction 1989, living area approximately 161 m2, plot area 361 m2
Please note: bidding from price is 543,500 euros k.k.
Layout ground floor:
– Through the front garden with parking for 2 cars you reach the covered entrance to the house and garage
– Spacious hall with extra cupboard with shelves and direct access to the garage and the living room
– Garage (approx. 21 m2) with roller door at the front and door to the side garden. The washing machine and dryer are located in the
garage. There is also a storage attic, which can be reached via a loft ladder
– Spacious, garden-oriented living room with access to the garden/dining room. Due to the large windows and sliding doors you have a
– At the front of the house is the luxurious kitchen with composite counter top and handle-less fronts. The kitchen unit is placed in a U-
shape and equipped with an induction hob, extractor hood, combi microwave, steam oven, fridge/freezer combination, dishwasher
and large basket drawers.
– In the middle of the house is an intermediate hall with toilet room and stairs to the second floor
– The entire ground floor has a beautiful wooden floor
Layout first floor:
– Landing with storage cupboard and access to three bedrooms, the master bedroom at the front over the entire width. Two of the
bedrooms are located at the rear of the house, one of which has a French balcony
– Complete bathroom with bath, second toilet, shower cabin and washbasins
– This floor is partly carpeted and partly laminated
Layout second floor:
– Attic with space for the central heating boiler
– Through the landing you gain access to a large storage space, the fourth and fifth bedroom
– 2nd bathroom with shower and sink
– 1 of the rooms has recently been fitted with new carpet
– Sheltered, wide front garden with greenery and pavement.
– Atmospheric and private backyard that is playfully furnished and equipped with lots of greenery and 2 large sun terraces. The backyard borders a small playground
– Large semi-detached house with garage
– Quiet, child-friendly location on a courtyard
– Parking on private property
– Fully insulated and equipped with double glazing
– Central location in relation to facilities and roads to Amsterdam
– Small playground at the rear
– Well maintained home
– Interior painting was done about 2 years ago
Delivery in consultation.