CURRENTLY, THE VIEWING MOMENTS FOR THIS PROPERTY ARE FULLY SCHEDULED. We would like to put you on the reserve list. Please leave a message via the contact form on Funda.
Spacious, ready-to-live-in corner house with large storage room, 5 rooms, luxury kitchen, sleek bathroom and beautiful deep backyard, located in the popular Danswijk of Almere Stad. The “wow” effect is immediately bubbling up because this lovely family home is tastefully decorated, has a top finish and has a super central location!
Good to know that there are various facilities such as a supermarket, various schools, a train station, but also nice walking areas such as the Weteringpark and the Waterlandse Bos in the area. Furthermore, the location in relation to the Stadshart of Almere Stad (about 10 minutes by bike) is very favorable. In addition, you can reach the Rijksweg A6 and the A27 in the direction of Amsterdam, Lelystad or Hilversum within a few minutes by car.
Year of construction 1997, living area approximately 114 m2, content approximately 394 m3 and plot area 189 m2
Please note: this is a bidding from a price of 365,000 euros k.k.
Layout ground floor:
– Hallway with toilet, wardrobe, staircase and access to the living room
– Attractive, wide living room (approx. 5.16 meters wide) with handy closet and large windows that provide a pleasant light. Through a patio door you enter the beautifully landscaped backyard with large storage room
– Modern L-shaped kitchen with good worktop, plenty of cupboard space and built-in appliances, such as: extractor hood, ceramic hob, combi microwave, dishwasher and fridge/freezer combination
– The floor is finished with neutral colored laminate
Layout 1st floor:
– Landing with stairs
– 3 spacious bedrooms (see the 2D/3D floor plans on Funda for the dimensions)
– Sleek and fully equipped bathroom (year of construction 2013) with bath, walk-in shower, washbasin with furniture and 2nd toilet
– This floor is equipped with laminate and warm tinted carpet
Layout 2nd floor:
– Large, open attic space with skylight and fixed cupboard with Louvre doors behind which the washing machine and dryer are located. This multifunctional space is now in use as a bedroom
– From this open space you have access to the 4th bedroom
– This floor is also carpeted
– Beautifully landscaped and sunny, walled backyard with various sun terraces, plenty of greenery in the borders and access to the attached storage room (approximately 9 m2).
– Ready-to-move-in, well-maintained corner house with lots of space and deep garden
– Central location in relation to facilities and highway to Amsterdam
– Parking in front of the door
– Completely isolated
– District heating available
– Fiber optic has been installed
– Energy label B
Delivery in consultation.