YOU ARE WELCOME AT OUR OPEN HOUSE FRIDAY 17 FEBRUARY BETWEEN 15.00 AND 17.00 HOURS. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT FOR THIS!
Spacious corner house with no less than 6 rooms and a sunny garden, located on a wonderfully green, car-free path in the fine “Muziekwijk” in Almere Stad.
The location of this large family house is ideal, because within walking distance you will find a supermarket, various schools, a health center, a large shopping center and the Muziekwijk train station. Nature lovers are delighted with the nearby Muzenpark and Pampushout forest. You can also reach the roads to Amsterdam and Utrecht (A1, A6 and A27) within a few minutes by car.
Year of construction 1991, living area approximately 130 m2, plot area 136 m2
– Entrance, cloakroom alcove, toilet, staircase and access to the living room
– Light-flooded living room with pantry and sliding doors to the backyard
– Semi-open U-shaped kitchen with large counter top, lots of cupboard space and equipment, namely: extractor hood, induction hob
– The entire ground floor is equipped with laminate
– Landing with stairs
– 3 bedrooms with good dimensions (see the 2D/3D floor plans on Funda)
– Complete bathroom with shower facilities, washbasin with furniture and 2nd toilet
– Laminate has been installed on this floor
– 2 large bedrooms
– Separate laundry/storage room
– This floor is also equipped with laminate
– Neat front garden with pavement and a stone shed
– Maintenance-friendly backyard with large sun terrace, awning, outside tap, fence, borders and back
– Surprisingly spacious corner house with 6 rooms
– Unobstructed view of greenery, car-free path
– Very central location, close to amenities
– Fully insulated house
– Plastic frames with double glazing installed
– District heating and fiber optic available
– Suitable for solar panels
Delivery in consultation.