DUE TO THE QUANTITY OF REQUESTS WE RECEIVED IT IS NO LONGER POSSIBLE TO REQUEST A VIEWING.
Nice, contemporary house with 4 rooms, modern fitted kitchen, sleek bathroom and deep, sunny garden, located in a quiet dead end street in the Muziekwijk of Almere Stad. Due to the presence of solar panels, district heating and air conditioning, this fine family home is completely future-proof!
In Muziekwijk Zuid you are close to all the amenities you could wish for, such as: supermarket, shops, restaurants, health centers and schools. If you would like to use public transport to one of the surrounding cities, you can easily get there via the nearby bus station or the NS train station. The roads to Utrecht and Amsterdam are also close by.
Year of construction 1990, living area approximately 105 m2, plot area 119m2
Layout ground floor:
– Hall with wardrobe, toilet (renewed in 2019), staircase and access to the living room
– Light, wide (5.20 meters) and garden-oriented living room with large windows, fixed (storage) cupboard and patio door to the backyard
– Half-open U-shaped kitchen (built in 2019) with spacious worktop, cupboard space and various built-in appliances, namely: extractor hood, induction hob, dishwasher, combi microwave and 2 freezers.
– The entire ground floor has a neutral laminate floor.
Layout 1st floor:
– Landing with staircase
– 3 Bedrooms with good dimensions (see the dimensions on the 2D/3D floor plans)
– Sleek bathroom with walk-in shower, washbasin with furniture and 2nd toilet
– This floor is equipped with laminate
Layout 2nd floor:
– Large open attic with skylight. If you want to realize more rooms, this is possible by installing a dormer window
– This floor is also finished with laminate
– Front garden with decorative paving with charging station (this is for sale)
– Maintenance-friendly, sunny backyard (south west) with large sun terrace, fences, outside tap, storage room and back entrance.
– This house is fully insulated and is equipped with district heating, solar panels and air conditioning system
– Energy label A+
– Parking in front of the door
– Central location close to amenities and roads to Amsterdam and Utrecht
– Installed new kitchen, bathroom, toilet and solar panels in 2019
– Delivery in the week of the 2nd week of January 2024