Nice family home with large dormer window, attractive living room, kitchen diner, complete bathroom, 4 bedrooms and deep backyard, located in a friendly location in the green Seasons neighborhood of Almere Buiten. This well-kept house has 10 solar panels and a large dormer window, which has created a lot of extra living space!
The Seasons Neighborhood is located in a very central location in Almere Buiten within walking / cycling distance of several supermarkets, various schools, a pleasant shopping center and a train station. For nature lovers, the Meridian Park is about a 2-minute walk away and the Oostvaardersplassen is a 10-minute bike ride away. The roads to Amsterdam, Lelystad and Utrecht are almost around the corner.
Year of construction 1998, living area approximately 112 m2, plot area 140 m2
Layout ground floor:
– Entrance, toilet, staircase and access to the living room
– Wonderfully light, garden-oriented living room with patio door to the well-kept, deep backyard
– Street-oriented kitchen with pantry and L-shaped kitchen unit with a large worktop, plenty of cupboard space, extractor hood, glass-ceramic hob, combi oven, dishwasher and fridge freezer
– A neutral-coloured, contemporary laminate floor has been installed on the ground floor
Layout 1st floor:
– Landing and stairs to the 2nd floor
– 3 bedrooms with good dimensions (see the 2/3D floor plans on Funda)
– Complete bathroom with bath, separate shower, washbasin with furniture and 2nd toilet
– This floor is equipped with laminate
Layout 2nd floor:
– Large attic with space for the washer/dryer, central heating combi boiler, storage space behind the knee bulkheads and access to the 4th bedroom
– 4th bedroom with large dormer window (plastic frames and HR ++ glass) creating a spacious living space.
– The front garden is maintenance-friendly and equipped with ornamental paving and borders
– The sunny backyard is playfully laid out and equipped with 2 sun terraces, lawn, borders, fences, storage room and back entrance
– Well-kept house with lots of extra living space due to the large dormer window (plastic frames with HR ++ glass)
– Well maintained and insulated house
– 10 Solar panels have been installed
– Child-friendly, quiet and central location
– Parking is possible in front of the door in the designated parking bays
– Fiberglass has been fitted
– Energy label B
Delivery in consultation.