Lovely, bright ground floor apartment with a large water terrace and private front garden, uniquely located on a peninsula in the Stripheldenbuurt of Almere Buiten. This 3-room corner apartment has a nice, quiet location and offers a truly fantastic, panoramic view over the water!
The playfully designed Stripheldenbuurt is one of the youngest districts of Almere and is characterized by a lot of public greenery and various city canals and water features. In the neighborhood you will find a supermarket, a bus station, various schools and nurseries, playgrounds, but also the Kotterbos and the nature reserve “Oostvaardersplassen” within walking distance. Nice to know that you will find both the train station “Almere Oostvaarders” and the train station “Almere Buiten Centrum” within walking / cycling distance. The roads to Amsterdam, Lelystad and Utrecht are also very easily accessible.
Year of construction 2008, living area approximately 70 m2
Please note that this concerns an offer from 285,000 euros, k.k.
Layout ground floor:
– You reach the entrance via your own front garden of approximately 11 m2
– Hall with patio door to the spacious living room with large windows (one with a French balcony) and a beautiful view over the water. From the living room you can access the sunny water terrace (south) that offers a lot of privacy due to its free location
– L-shaped kitchen with sufficient cupboard space and various built-in appliances such as a hood, 4-burner gas hob, combination microwave and dishwasher
– Through the living room you reach the bathroom, separate toilet, practical storage space and the two bedrooms
– Both bedrooms are spacious, one of the bedrooms is located at the rear and has a French balcony and a view over the water.
– Sleek bathroom with walk-in shower and access to the storage room
– The storage room offers sufficient storage space and is equipped with space for the washer-dryer combination and the central heating system
– The entire apartment is equipped with a neutral-colored, high-quality laminate floor
– Unique location on the water with water terrace and front garden
– Private storage and parking in front of the door, with the option of electric charging
– Near all amenities and nature reserves
– The CV is owned and checked in June 2022
– Plastic frames have been installed
– Completely isolated
– Fiber optic available
– Mechanical ventilation present
– Service costs € 53.83 per month
Delivery in consultation.