Attractive semi-detached house with garage, spacious living room with conservatory, kitchen and contemporary bathroom, located in a nice, quiet spot in the playful “Eilandenbuurt” of Almere Buiten.
This 2-hairdresser stands out because of its beautiful, characteristic appearance with large roof overhangs and large windows.
The house overlooks a child-friendly park and is very central to all kinds of amenities. The train station, various supermarkets, the pleasant shopping center of Almere Buiten, various schools and the beautiful Kotterbos and Oostvaardersplassen are within walking/cycling distance. The roads to Amsterdam, Utrecht and Lelystad can be found within a few minutes by car.
Year of construction 2002, living area approximately 116 m2, plot 249 m2.
Layout ground floor:
– Spacious hall with wardrobe, open hard wooden staircase, toilet and patio doors to the living room.
– Spacious garden-oriented living room with fireplace and conservatory with patio doors to the sunny, private backyard.
– The kitchen with cooking island is located at the front and equipped with a hard stone counter top, drawers,
cupboard space and various built-in appliances, such as: 5-burner stove with extractor hood, combi microwave, dishwasher and
refrigirator with freezer.
– In the living room and kitchen there is a beautiful, solid wooden parts oak floor. The hall and toilet are equipped
of black and white tumbled marble.
– The walls are plastered smooth.
Layout 1st floor:
– Landing with loft hatch, indoor storage room with space for the washer/dryer and the central heating combi boiler.
– 2 Very spacious, home-wide bedrooms, the bedroom at the rear with a large walk-in closet. This bedroom can be split into 2 rooms
– Contemporary, sleek bathroom with walk-in shower, double sink with furniture and 2nd toilet.
– This floor has laminate.
Layout 2nd floor:
– Floored attic that can be reached via a loft ladder.
– Front garden with decorative paving and large driveway to garage. There is parking for approximately 2 cars.
– Gracefully landscaped, private and wonderfully sunny garden (south/west) and various, cozy sitting areas. The garden provides
access to the detached garage and chalet storage room.
– 2-Hairdresser that is characterized by characteristic architecture and large roof overhangs
– Parking on private property and garage
– Sheltered, sunny backyard
– Fully insulated house
– Quietly located, close to amenities and roads
– Child-friendly location with a stone’s throw from a park with playground equipment
– Energy label B
Delivery in consultation