Light, enlarged family house with dormer window, 4 rooms, luxury fitted kitchen, complete bathroom and sunny garden on the south west, located in a quiet spot in the Water District of Almere Stad. The house is equipped with district heating, underfloor heating, air conditioning and induction cooking, so you are almost completely ready for the future!
It is very nice to live in the green Waterwijk. At a short distance you will find a large supermarket, various schools and sports facilities and around the corner is the great recreation area De Leeghwaterplas where you can take a nice walk or a nice boat trip. Furthermore, you are within 10 minutes in the bustling Stadshart of Almere, where you can shop to your heart’s content or go out for dinner. Furthermore, you are on the highway in about 10 minutes to Amsterdam, Utrecht and Lelystad.
Year of construction 1986, living area approximately 114 m2, plot area 122 m2
Layout ground floor:
– Entrance, hall, toilet, staircase, access to the living room
– Bright, extended living room with patio door to the sunny backyard
– Semi-open, luxury kitchen with natural stone counter top, basket drawers, cupboard space and various built-in appliances, such as: extractor hood, induction hob, (undermount) dishwasher and combi oven
– The ground floor has a playfully laid, neutral tiled floor with underfloor heating
Layout 1st floor:
– Landing with stairs
– 2 bedrooms (formerly 3), the master bedroom at the rear over the full width of the house.
If you want have an extra room on this floor, you can easily change this room into 2 rooms.
See for sizes on the Funda 2D/3D floor
– Bathroom with shower cabin, washbasin with large furniture and 2nd toilet
– This floor is equipped with laminate
– Due to the construction at the rear, this floor offers considerably more living space
Layout 2nd floor:
– Attic with lots of storage space
– 3rd spacious bedroom with dormer window
– Laminate has also been installed on this floor
– Graceful front garden with pavement
– Sunny backyard (south west) with large sun terrace, awning, outside tap, storage room and back entrance
– Well maintained house in a quiet location on the edge of a residential area
– District heating, underfloor heating, air conditioning, fiber optic available
– Energy label B
– Child-friendly environment, a stone’s throw from the recreation area “Leeghwaterplas”
– A short distance from amenities and roads to Amsterdam, Utrecht and Lelystad
Delivery in consultation.