Wonderfully light and spacious 3-room apartment with private storage room and sunny balcony on the southwest, located in the “Bouwmeester neighborhood” in Almere Buiten.
The apartment on the 1st floor overlooks a beautifully landscaped park and is located in a quiet residential area a stone’s throw from the green Polder Park. By bike or bus you can quickly reach the lively center of Almere-Buiten, DoeMere and the NS station. There are several schools in the vicinity, both primary and higher education. Only a few minutes away from the highway (A6) so very good connection to Amsterdam.
Year of construction 1989, living area approximately 73 m2
Please note that this concerns a starting price of/bidding from of price of 238,000 euros, k.k.
Layout ground floor:
– Entrance, doorbells, mailboxes and access to the storage room. Via the stairwell you have access to the different floors, including the first floor where your new home is located!
Layout first floor:
– Through the hall you have access to the toilet with sink, a separate cupboard where the central heating boiler is set up and there is a connection for the washing machine and dryer. From the hall you also reach the living room, 2 bedrooms and the bathroom.
– Surprisingly wide and bright living room with large windows. From the living room you can go through a patio door to the sunny balcony where you can enjoy the sun
– Sleek semi-open kitchen with modern handle-less fronts, sufficient cupboard space and various built-in appliances, such as: extractor hood, oven, gas hob, dishwasher, fridge and freezer
– Both bedrooms are located at the front of the apartment complex and overlook a beautiful, green park. Dimensions can be found on the 2D/3D floor plans on Funda.
– Neutral bathroom with shower facilities and washbasin with furniture
– The entire floor has a beautiful laminate floor
– Well maintained 3 room apartment on the 1st floor
– Monthly service costs for maintenance and insurance amount to EUR 115.82
– South-west facing balcony
– Central location in relation to amenities such as supermarket, shops, train station and roads
Delivery in consultation.