Very spacious family house with roof terrace, attractive living room, dining kitchen, luxury bathroom, 3 bedrooms and sunny deep garden, located in a nice residential area in Almere Stad.
This house offers you a nice unobstructed view over a small park. It is also good to know that you can park in front of the door.
The house is very centrally located because within walking/cycling distance you will find a supermarket, shops, schools, public transport and a beautiful walking area. If you want to go to the lively city center for shopping or dining out, you are there within 10 cycling minutes. The roads to Amsterdam, Utrecht and Lelystad are also easily accessible.
Year of construction 2003, living area approximately 136 m2, content approximately 439 m3 and plot area 161m2
Layout ground floor:
• Entrance, large hall, toilet, stairs and access to the garden-oriented, wide living room with patio doors to the garden.
• Attractive dining kitchen with various built-in appliances such as: induction hob, extractor hood, oven and dishwasher.
• The entire ground floor has a solid wooden floor that has been treated very recently and looks completely new again
• Landing with stairs.
• 2 spacious bedrooms over the entire width of the house. You can easily split the bedroom at the rear, creating an extra bedroom.
• Luxuriously finished bathroom with double sink, walk-in shower, bath and 2nd toilet.
• This floor has a neutral colored laminate.
• Large attic (which you can easily devide in 2 rooms) with separate laundry room and patio door to the spacious, sunny roof terrace of approx. 25m2.
• This floor is finished with a neutral colored laminate.
• Maintenance-friendly paved front garden.
• Deep, graceful backyard with optimal sun position (Southwest) with large sun terrace, paving, borders, fences, storage room and back.
• Family home in a quiet location with lots of space and a sunny south-west facing garden
• The interior painting was largely done in 2022
• Energy label A
• Parking in front of the door
• Close to amenities and roads to Amsterdam and Utrecht
• Child-friendly neighborhood with many play areas
• District heating
• Delivery in consultation