Detached villa with garage, large living room, modern kitchen and contemporary bathroom located on a beautiful plot in a unique and quiet spot in “EcomeerHof” in Oosterwold. This tastefully, luxuriously finished bungalow is not only life-proof but also very durable (label A ***) built.
The house is well insulated, has low maintenance aluminum frames with triple glazing, a shower WTW and its own ground heat pump that heats in the winter and cools in the summer. There is underfloor heating throughout the house; the living room and bedrooms can be controlled separately. There are 22 solar panels on the roof. In short, you are ready for the future!
Oosterwold is today’s new home. Self-sufficient living in a rural environment, yet close to the city and urban amenities.
There is a maximum building right in relation to the size of the plot with the obligation to urban agriculture, so that the area will remain open and green. Within 10 minutes you can reach the roads to Amsterdam, Lelystad and Utrecht. You will find an Odin bio-supermarket on the Vlierveld yard and for additional groceries you can visit the lively Saturday farmers market on De Kemphaan. Good to know that there is a large Lidl supermarket within cycling distance (near the A6) and a school complex with a neighborhood function will be built on Kievitsweg. Catering and primary schools can be found in the adjacent new residential area Nobelhorst and there is regional transport along the Vogelweg.
Year of construction 2017, living area approximately 184 m2, content approximately 865 m3, plot area 2333 m2
It concerns a bidding from a price of 875,000 k.k.
– Entrance, large hall, cloakroom, technical room, floating toilet, access to the attached garage and living areas
– Through a steel pivot door you reach the spacious, light-flooded living room with an impressive glass facade with electrically operated screens through a hallway. From the living room you have a wonderful view over your own sun terrace and beautifully landscaped garden.
– Contemporary kitchen with flush island, plenty of cupboard space, basket drawers, large worktop and various built-in appliances, namely: extractor hood, induction hob, high-pressure steam oven, combi microwave, convection oven, dishwasher and American fridge
– 3 Spacious bedrooms (for more information see 2D / 3D floor plans)
– Sleek bathroom with walk-in shower and double washbasin with furniture
– There is a second toilet room in the intermediate hall
– 4th Room with closets, behind which the washing machine / dryer is set up
– The entire floor is provided with marmoleum with a tough concrete look
– The indoor accessible garage of no less than 37 m2 is fully insulated, and is equipped with an electric roller door, skylights and entrance at the front. Good to know that you can easily convert this garage into a living space or home office.
-Lovely, landscaped sunny garden (south location) with large lawn, fruit trees and house-wide, sun terrace. Due to the low, green boundaries, you will continue to have a beautiful, panoramic view
– Super sleek modern and sustainable villa located in a quiet courtyard
– 7 Insulated daylight tubes (Light way) fitted with LED lighting installed in the home
– Central vacuum system is fitted
– Power point in the backyard on the side of the ditch for a water pump
– The house is located on a private plot of approximately 1664 m2. The other meters (approximately 670 m2) are filled in with the road section and the other communal parts of the VvE Ecomeerhof. Membership VvE Ecomeerhof 75, – euro per month.
– Fiberglass is available
– Indoor accessible garage of approximately 43 m2 (space for 3 cars)
– 1 Detached garage of approximately 22 m2 and garden shed / drying shed (well-founded) of 15 m2
Delivery in consultation