Ready to move in, spacious mansion with garage, 4 rooms, kitchen diner and studio with roof terrace, located in a beautiful location in the popular residential area “De Landerijen”.
This very well maintained drive-in house has a unique, playful layout with loft and high ceilings. Furthermore, the house is completely ready for the future due to the presence of solar panels, district heating and heat recovery installation. We have also thought of children living at home for longer who can live almost independently on the 2nd floor with their own kitchenette and roof terrace!
It is nice to know that this luxuriously finished home is centrally located, because a short distance away you will find a supermarket, shops, schools, train station and roads to Amsterdam and Utrecht.
For nature lovers, the “Gelderse Hout” is easily accessible on foot and the beautiful Woldpark and nature playground “de Spettertuin” is approximately 8 minutes by bike.
Year of construction 2000, living area approximately 162m2, plot area 214m2
Please note: this concerns a bidding from a price of 420,000 euros k.k.
– Large garage of approximately 30 m2 with plenty of storage space and where you can easily park 2 cars. From the garage, the entrance of the house can be reached indoors via a staircase
Layout ground floor:
– Entrance hall, toilet, stairs to 1st floor and stairs to underlying garage and patio door to the kitchen diner
– Luxurious kitchen diner (2019) with large worktop, plenty of cupboard space and equipped with various built-in appliances, such as: extractor hood, induction hob, fridge, oven, steam oven and dishwasher
– From the kitchen you can reach the living room on a lower level via a small staircase
– Garden-oriented, split-level living room with a beautiful high ceiling, lots of light through the large windows, attractive wood stove and sliding doors
Layout 1st Floor:
– Large landing with stairs
– 3 bedrooms with spacious dimensions (see the 2D/3D floor plans on Funda)
– Sleek bathroom with walk-in shower, bath, washbasin with furniture and 2nd toilet
Layout 2nd Floor:
– Spacious landing with plenty of storage space and space for washing machine and dryer
– Studio (renovated in 2021) with kitchenette equipped with a sink, electric boiler, fridge and electric hob. From this studio you can access the large, sunny roof terrace through a patio door
– Deep front garden with private driveway to the garage and stately stairs to the house
– Atmospheric backyard with beautiful borders, decorative paving, fences and a beautiful roof where you can chill out and have a nice covered BBQ. In addition to the canopy, there is an extra storage room with gate door to the path behind
– Ready-to-move-in house with lots of living space and garage for 2 cars
– 9 solar panels and heat recovery installation available
– District heating
– Central, beautiful location near amenities
– Fiber optic available
Delivery in consultation.