Nice family home with an unexpected amount of space, located in a very central location in the fine “Muziekwijk”.
This house has no less than 5 rooms spread over two floors and a lovely, sheltered and sunny garden.
The house is very centrally located because within walking/cycling distance you will find the NS station, various schools, the covered shopping center of Muziekwijk with various shops and a large supermarket.
If you want to have a nice dinner, catch a movie or do you feel like shopping, you will be in the lively city center of Almere in no time. For nature lovers are the beautiful Muzenpark and
the Beatrix Park almost around the corner. There is also a fast connection to the A6 and the A27 in the direction of Amsterdam, Utrecht and Lelystad.
Year of construction 1989, living area approximately 100 m2, plot area 122 m2
Layout ground floor:
– Entrance, spacious hall, cloakroom, toilet, staircase and access to the living room
– Wide, garden-oriented living room (approximately 5.20 meters) with beautiful light through the large windows. The backyard is accessible from the living room via an intermediate hall
– Dining kitchen with a kitchen unit and separate equipment. There is ample space for a dining table in the kitchen
– Large overflow
– 4 spacious bedrooms (see the dimensions on the Funda 2D/3D floor plans)
– Bathroom with shower cabin, washbasin, toilet and space for washing machine/dryer
– Sheltered, sunny backyard (south east) with sun terrace, electric awning, borders with greenery, storage room and back entrance
Delivery in consultation
– Energy label A
– Spacious 2-layer house
– Child-friendly environment
– Central location in relation to roads to Amsterdam and Utrecht
– Completely isolated
– District heating (no gas) and fiber optic is present
– Flat roof of the house and the storage room has been replaced in 2020
– The road at the front is currently being raised and repaved by the Municipality
Delivery in consultation.