Nice family home with lots of space, located in the lively Muziekwijk in Almere Stad. This house has 4 rooms (originally 5), semi-open kitchen with appliances, neutral bathroom and sunny garden.
The house is very centrally located because within walking distance you will find the railway station, various schools (including the international school), the shopping center of Muziekwijk with a large supermarket and various shops. If you feel like shopping, you will be in the bustling city center of Almere in no time. For nature lovers it is good to know that the Muzenpark and the Beatrixpark can be reached within 10 minutes. There is also a fast connection to the A6 in the direction of Amsterdam or Lelystad.
Year of construction 1989, living area approximately 100 m2, plot area 121 m2
Please note: the bidding-from-price is € 329.000,– k.k.
Layout ground floor:
– Entrance, toilet, stairs and access to the living room
– Wide, garden-oriented living room (approximately 5.2 meters) with beautiful light through the large windows
– Kitchen with large counter top, sufficient cupboard space, ceramic hob and oven
– Wide overflow
– Large bedroom (originally 2 rooms) over the entire width of the house, giving you a wonderfully spacious room with shutters.
– 2 spacious bedrooms (for dimensions, see the Funda 2D/3D floor plans)
– Bathroom with shower cabin, washbasin with furniture, toilet and connection for washing machine / dryer
– Sheltered, sunny backyard (located on the southeast) with beautiful sun terrace, awning, fences, greenery, storage room and back.
Delivery in consultation
– Spacious 2-layer house
– Child-friendly environment
– Central location in relation to roads to Amsterdam and Utrecht
– Completely isolated
– Energy label B