Stylish FOREST HOUSE with private parking, 6 rooms, bright living room, modern kitchen with cooking island, complete bathroom, located in the nice residential area “Noorderplassen West” in Almere. This house, built in the 1930s, has a quiet location on an attractive courtyard and overlooks the edge of the forest. Characteristic for the houses in the street are the white window frames, the beautiful brickwork and the large tiled roofs with large overhangs.
This fairly young neighborhood has a lot of water and nature. School/childcare, bus station, health center, supermarket, but also a marina and the beautiful “Noorderplassen” are within walking distance. And… if you fancy a nice walk, you can almost step into the forest from your living room! You can also reach the Almere Muziekwijk train station in approximately 10 minutes by bike. You will also find roads to Amsterdam, Lelystad and Utrecht almost around the corner.
Year of construction 2007, living area approximately 149 m2, content approximately 515 m3 Please note: this concerns an offer from price of 525,000 k.k.
Layout ground floor:
– entrance and spacious hall with toilet and access to the spacious, garden-oriented living room. Due to the wall-to-wall sliding doors, there is a lot of light and a beautiful view of the backyard
– At the front of the house is the sleek kitchen with appliance wall and large cooking island. All necessary appliances are present, namely; Stainless steel extractor hood, Quooker, induction hob, combi oven, oven, fridge freezer and dishwasher refrigerator, freezer, oven, microwave, ceramic hob
– The floor on the ground floor is made with French oak wooden parts
Layout first floor:
– landing with stairs and access to 3 bedrooms (the master bedroom is at the front over the entire width). See for dimensions on the 2D/3D plans of Funda
– completely finished bathroom with a bath, shower cabin, second toilet and washbasin with large furniture
– this floor is equipped with laminate
Layout second floor:
– Very spacious landing with access to the laundry room and access to the large attic (height approx. .. meters)
– 4th and 5th bedroom with large skylights
– This floor is also finished with laminate
– Wide front garden with the possibility to place a cozy seat
– Sheltered backyard with lawn, borders with greenery, 2 sun terraces, fences, storage room and the back is well-maintained and child-friendly
– Spacious house located on a quiet courtyard and forest edge
– Close to amenities
– Own parking space
– Owners’ association costs for mandelig/joint ground 60,– Euro k.k.
– Fully insulated house
– District heating
– Fiber optic available