Wonderfully light and spacious family house with 5 rooms, large living-dining kitchen, luxurious bathroom, sunny garden and roof terrace, located in a nice spot in the beautiful residential area of ??Nobelhorst. This comfortable house is ready to move in, energy efficient and sustainable due to the plastic frames with HR glass, underfloor heating and solar panels.
The young neighborhood of Nobelhorst is known for its village character, picturesque street scenes, canals and plenty of forest and walking area.
Within walking distance you have various facilities such as: a bus stop, various primary schools, a doctor’s office, a local supermarket, a lunchroom and a gym. In addition, you can reach a new shopping center within fifteen minutes by bike. The connection with the highways and A6 and A27 towards Amsterdam, Utrecht and Lelystad are excellent!
Year of construction 2016, living area approximately 137 m2, plot area 107 m2
Layout ground floor:
– Entrance hall, toilet, staircase and through stylish, ceiling-high doors you have access to the living-dining kitchen and living room
– Very bright living room through the large patio doors to the attractive backyard
– Luxurious kitchen with cooking island, large granite counter top and various built-in appliances, namely: stainless steel extractor hood,
Quooker, induction hob, combi steam oven, combi microwave, dishwasher and a separate fridge/freezer combination.
– The entire ground floor is finished with a beautiful PVC floor and underfloor heating
Layout 1st floor:
– Spacious landing with stairs
– 3 good bedrooms of different sizes (see the 2D/3D floor plans)
– Sleek bathroom equipped with a bath, walk-in shower, design sink with furniture and 2nd toilet
– The floor is laminated over the entire floor
Layout 2nd floor:
– Landing with fixed cupboard where the washing machine and C.V. combi boiler are set up
From the landing there are 2 doors to a spacious roof terrace of approximately 14 m2
– A spacious 4th bedroom with its own walk-in closet can be found on this floor
– Here too the floor is covered with laminate.
– The private sunny garden (south west) is attractively landscaped and maintenance-friendly with a large sun terrace, plant borders,
fences, a storage room and back entrance
– Well maintained, ready-to-live-in house with garden and roof terrace
– Plastic frames and HR glass
– 8 Solar panels
– Energy label A
– Sufficient parking space in front of the door
– Child-friendly, wooded area
– Neighborhood in which residents unite
– Central location: amenities and roads to Amsterdam, Utrecht and Lelystad
Delivery in consultation